- Analogue Timer 24 Hour . Plug the Timer into the wall socket and then plug your pump or lights into the timer.
- Programming timer is a simple and quick procedure
- Switches loads of up to 3500 Watts
- Time duration of the required working time can be set by pushing in the joint slices.
- Real time can be set by turning the disc in the direction of the arrow until the marked point indicates the current time
- IEC60730 Safety Standard
Convenience – automatic on and off, no hassle of plugging in & unplugging or switching on and off at the wall socket.
Energy saving – reduce electricity consumption by ensuring your pump or lights automatically switches on and off as needed.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
To Set the Time Rotate the dial clockwise until the current time is lined-up with the arrow on the dial face. The hours are marked around the edge of the dial in 24 hour format.
Each marker between the hour numbers represents 15 minutes.
To Set the Timer
The timer is triggered by the black push down / pull out segments located around the dial. Each segment represents 15 minutes.
One segment is pushed down at number 16. The timer will switch the chosen appliance on at 16:00 (4:00 pm) and switch off at 16:15 (4:15 pm).
The timer will permit up to 96 on/off programs in one 24-hour period.
To select a segment to the ‘switch on’ position push down the chosen segment by using a ballpoint pen, small screwdriver or other similar implement.
To de-select a segment pull out.
- After setting the timer to the desired on/off programs, plug the timer into a mains wall socket. Make sure the socket is switched off.
- Plug in the lamp or appliance you wish the timer to control.
- Turn the chosen lamp or appliance ‘on’. Switch on the wall socket.
Note: The timer will not work if the lamp or appliance is switched ‘off’, please Ensure the current time is set correctly on the timer dial.