Basic pH Meter is great for the home grower when wanting to get an accurate pH reading from your nutrient solution. pH Meters are vital to a successful hydroponic grow as the nutrients will only be available to your plants in certain pH ranges being 5.5-6.5. This Basic pH Meter is super easy to calibrate and accurate for a basic meter.
You will need to calibrate this meter before it’s first use and at least once a month thereafter to maintain it’s accuracy.
- Batteries: 2 x LR44 1.5V button batteries (included)
- Weight: 50g
- Size: 15.5 x 3.1 x 1.8 cm
- Measuring pH Range: 0.0 – 14.0 pH
- Resolution: 0.1 pH
- Accuracy: ±0.05 pH (20°C)
- Operating Temperature: 0 – 80°C (32 – 176°F)
- Calibration: 1 point automatic calibration